The Ban The Bulb energy efficiency campaign is one of Dr Matt Prescott's environmental projects  | Contact BTB  
     Energy Saving Day (E-Day) | Oxford Earth Summit | Earth Summit Info | Environmental Rating Agency | "Heat" | 100 Years
                   Please contact Matt if you would like to support Ban The Bulb or next year's Energy Saving Day (E-Day)
www.banthebulb.org 
banner
              A campaign to save money and help the environment by using energy efficient light bulbs

Wednesday, July 04, 2007


Ban The Bulb on Facebook
Ban The Bulb has created a group on Facebook.

If you would like to join the group please search for the logo under "ban the bulb"... and help to spread the word.

Warmest regards

Matt

P.S. If you want to speak with me about my Green Room article for BBC News Online you can call me on +44(0)7789 854737. I'm on holiday, so please only call me if it is urgent. I'll be back in the UK on Tues 24 July and happy to help then.

Labels: ,



Home